One of the first tasks to getting the attention of radio, TV and newspaper professionals is to create your own online media kit. The kit makes it easier to get a complete glimpse into what you have to offer. I have found that there are 8 very specific components to creating a world class marketing information package for a business consultant.
When creating this packet of information you should keep in mind that your objective is to be helpful and informative. Another important point is to offer both a hard copy and an online copy of your media kit. And it is strongly suggested that you have your kit professionally created, remember the value of a first impression.
Post this information online in your blog or on your website, in a PDF file with complete download instructions. And offer to make yourself available for questions via email at anytime.
A Kit would include;
1. Color Picture – of yourself, have it also professionally created.
2. Author Bio – write a short and in depth biography.
3. Topic Ideas – create lists with several topic ideas that would intrigue show hosts and editors.
4. Interview Questions – create a list of suggested interview questions to include with your kit.
5. Facts Sheet – collect a list of relevant facts that support your book and your experience as a qualified authority.
6. Testimonials – gather a list of testimonials and comments that endorse your book and experience.
7. Previous Media Experience – list all of the mass media experience and exposure that you have.
8. Resource Contacts – list all of your resources and their contact numbers, this can help you gain credibility.
-By: Paul Godines
If you’re ready to go to learn more about how to Write Your Own Book and Start a Highly Profitable Coaching Practice than go to; http://www.adaptonadime.com for your FREE “Fast Start Guide”
Paul Godines helps coach’s, consultants, groups and businesses to write a book, to market and promote themselves and or their businesses. Paul will also help you price and package your products and services so that you can create a highly profitable coaching practice using your book.